hours minutes seconds
First Day of School 2022-2023
P.S.108K’s school community is committed to the academic, social, and emotional success of every child through 21st century learning in a flexible environment so they are college and career ready. We will accomplish this collaboratively with families, members of the community and staff by:
· Working together with data-driven, shared goals, to impact all students including SWD’s, ELL’s, and high achievers to ensure equity for all.
· Providing digital platforms/tools to ensure that staff, families, and students embrace the Next Generation learning standards despite obstacles and challenges they may encounter on the journey.
· Persevering and developing a growth mindset that will empower our students to be effective future leaders in the digital age.
· Providing social and emotional learning by ensuring we are delivering knowledge through culturally responsive teaching to equip our students with effective strategies of positive attitudes, skills to manage their emotions, and knowledge to be successful members of society.
· Providing opportunities for students, families, teachers and the community to have a voice in making school-wide decisions.
The vision of P.S.108K is to collaboratively educate the whole child in partnership with families- intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially, so they become life-long learners and our future leaders.